- How to win at authoring: Course Overview
- 5 ways to generate ideas
- 5 characters every story needs
- 10 stages every novel plan needs
- 5 ways to finish that first draft
- 5 tips for turning your crap first draft into a decent book
- 5 steps to getting the most from your beta readers
- 5 steps to securing a literary agent
- 5 steps to preparing for self-publication
- 5 ways to ensure your book is a screaming success
- 5 ways to achieve sustained success
- Course Outroduction
An introduction to ‘how to win at authoring’
Every budding author needs to understand the key steps that will allow them to rise to the top despite their obvious lack of talent. Via the use of underhand tactics, lying, cheating, and other activities that will make your mother cry with shame this course will lead to up to one book sale for participants (especially if you buy your own)
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to become a bestseller or, for the less delusional amongst us, a seller. Top authors such as J.K. Rowling and Stephen King will tell you their success is a product of hard work. Once we’ve accepted they’re lying, and are actually using some sort of evil trick to achieve said success, we can seek to emulate it. We aim this course at those looking to level the playing field against these scoundrels.
– Understand that ideas are hard to come by, and learn how to best to steal them
– Key tips for writing something that, while still awful, is at least marketable
– Learn how to make yourself publishable by making yourself memorable or “infamous”
– Create ongoing success that can lead to up to one book sale a year
The course is completely free.
If it wasn’t, we’d have to offer a money back guarantee and seeing as the admin costs of the 100% refund rate would actually cost us money we thought, why bother?
The course parts will be delivered on the first Saturday of every month from March – December 2018.
Online with no traffic (oh wait, that’s a bad thing)
Mark Ayre is the best selling author in the flat he shares with his non-author girlfriend.
Having sold upwards of 10 books, Mark realised he has now outsold over 93% of the authors who have already written ‘how-to’ guides for writing success if you discount sales of said how-to guides.
Having failed completely to launch his own writing career, he thought it was time to start giving some of his wisdom back to the writing community in the hope they might suffer as he has, thus making his own achievements look marginally better by comparison.
Sign Up Now
Except, of course, you don’t have to.
It’s a blog course.
Tell your friends!
See you on Saturday.