- How to win at authoring: Course Overview
- 5 ways to generate ideas
- 5 characters every story needs
- 10 stages every novel plan needs
- 5 ways to finish that first draft
- 5 tips for turning your crap first draft into a decent book
- 5 steps to getting the most from your beta readers
- 5 steps to securing a literary agent
- 5 steps to preparing for self-publication
- 5 ways to ensure your book is a screaming success
- 5 ways to achieve sustained success
- Course Outroduction
We’ve come a long way together, you and I.
I’ve taught lots of classes in my time, some of whom even agreed they were being taught, but none have been like you.
It has been an absolute pleasure, and I think, together, we have put ourselves in a position to take the indie book market by storm.
Sometimes, it can be easy to forget your own advice, but teaching you has forced me to remember it, and in following it I have increased my book sales by six hundred per cent – achieving a total of six sales.
I hope you have also managed to take something from this course, but even if you haven’t it is vital to remember, at all times –